SPECIAL EDITION – In this issue:
♦ Dr. Khosrow Adeli (CA) is the IFCC President Elect
♦ IFCC Survey on Digital Diagnostics
♦ 15th APFCB Congress, Jaipur (IN) 17-20 November, 2019
♦ ICPLM congress to be held as WorldLab satellite meeting in Seoul
The IFCC is pleased to announce that the President Elect is Dr K. Adeli
The election of the President-elect, to commence the term of office on January 1st, 2020, was concluded on September 30th, 2019.
The IFCC congratulates the President Elect and wishes him a fruitful and successful term of work for the promotion of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine world-wide.
Prof Adeli will commence his term in office on January 1st, 2020.
IFCC C-MBHLM Survey on Digital Diagnostics
Digital innovations in Healthcare and diagnostic environment are accelerating quickly in the recent years and hold great promise with social and economic values. With the adoption of these new technologies, new business models and new workflows are transforming lab medicine and healthcare. Facing these challenges, the Committee on Mobile Health and Bioengineering in Laboratory Medicine (C-MHBLM) is organizing a survey on m-Health and the areas of mobile and digital health.
Deadline to complete the survey is:
October 31, 2019.
Thank you for completing this questionnaire and distributing it as widely as possible.
15th APFCB Congress, Jaipur (IN) 17-20 November, 2019
- Register now to the Asia-Pacific Congress of Clinical Biochemistry, APFCB 2019 during November 17 to 20, 2019. (Sunday 17 to Wednesday 20 November 2019).
- Enjoy the exciting and informative scientific programme that will be quite broad and varied, encompassing plenary lectures, symposia, breakout sessions and workshops on different issues related to laboratory medicine by world renowned experts.
- Benefit from the several information packed Pre Congress Workshops on 17th November as well.
Ready for ICPLM Congress in Seoul in 2020?
IN PEDIATRIC LABORATORY MEDICINE
22-24 May 2020 – SEOUL – KOREA
1. Neonates and newborn screening
2. Endocrinology (including bone metabolism)
3. Clinical cases
4. Data mining approaches to clinical values
5. Emerging technologies in pediatrics
6. Emerging application of NGS in pediatrics
8. POCT/Pediatric Laboratory Medicine
9. Oral presentations from selected abstracts